Right now, we are still looking for renters for BOTH of our houses. We had a group of girls lined up for our rental house, and they just backed out a couple of days ago, so we're starting back at square 1. We're still on the hunt for the perfect group of girls for our current house too. We've had a couple of leads, but nothing solid yet. My natural tendency is to stress, and do everything I can to just figure it out so we can move forward with our plan... but with this? This I can't control. So we wait. And we pray. And waiting and praying is haaarrrrddd sometimes. Can I get an amen?
On another note, we went home to Oregon for 5 days this last week and filled our family tanks. It never seems like enough time, but we had so much fun watching everyone love on Lucille.
Entertainment for the long car ride.
Lucille's first time on a swing... she could've done without it.
Cousin Marcus loves the swing... so much so that he was falling asleep. I was dying laughing. Hilarious
Cousin Marcus showing Lucille how eating solid foods is done (he pretty much has a Thanksgiving dinner for every meal).
Bath time in the kitchen sink.. whatever works.
Pinching buns.
Lucille loooooved when grandpa drove this phone around and around.
Auntie Caitlin.
Exploring the garden with grammy.
Honk honk!
"I know an untroubled heart relaxes, trusts, and leans assured into His ever-dependable arms. Trust, it's the antithesis of stress. 'Oh, the joys of those who trust the Lord' (Psalm 40:4). But how to learn trust like that? Can trust be conjured up simply by sheer will, on command? I've got to get this thing, what it means to trust, to gut-believe in the good touch of God toward me, because it's true: I can't fill with joy until I learn how to trust" ~ Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts
Cheers,
Ali
I love you. Period.
ReplyDeleteHang in there sis. He has got a plan specifically for YOU guys. The right people, the right timing.... it will all come to fruition the way it needs to. "You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you."
ReplyDeleteLet it go...let it go...turn back and slam the door...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you guys! Hang in there- we'll be praying for you in IL!