- She LOVES bellies right now. If you ask her "where's your belly?" she grabs her tummy with both hands and gives you a big smile. She'll walk up to anybody sitting down and pull up their shirt, peek at their belly, and go in for a kiss or a bite. Those bites hurt.
- She talks A LOT, she has her very own dialect, but doesn't say many words. She loves to say "hiiii" when people walk in a room, or when she sees a doggie (side note: I love how comfortable she is with dogs. Life lesson. Many kids are not). She's getting very good at saying baby, which often times sounds more like "bae (pause) be". When I ask her where the baby is, she points to the fridge where Kurt and Les have numerous baby announcements and family Christmas cards hanging. She says "dada" and "mama", but she doesn't say it specifically to us. If we ask her where Anna is, she goes and finds Anna. It's so cute to watch her little brain work - I think she's pretty smart!
- Daddy took her to the Dollar Store for a little daddy/daughter date and bought her a purple star balloon, she's carried that thing around for over a week now.
- She is most definitely an outside baby - loves to be outside. She would live outside if she could I think. Often times she cries when we close the door after we've been outside to grab something/let the dogs out/etc. We find ourselves out on the patio multiple times a day just sitting there while she walks up and down the walk way, climbs up and down the two stairs, and sniffs the flower pots. What will we do when it's winter time?
- Ryan starts work next week, and I'm feeling a mix of emotions. I'm excited because I know he's excited, but feeling a little sad that they're wrapping up their summer together. And sad that it feels like Ryan hardly had a summer with the move, rental stuff, etc. And sad that now I'll be sharing in the night time sleep shenanigans when Lucille doesn't sleep too well. And I know this house will become very crazy when Kurt and Les go back to work as well the following week... fall will definitely be an adjustment for both families as we figure out how to function in our normal, crazy daily lives all working full-time, raising our babies, and coexisting in the same, little house together. All will be well, I'm certain.
Swinging at Manito.
Wagon ride with daddy.
Walking in the beautiful Manito gardens.
Last day of swim lessons!
Our favorite river spot.
That silly purple balloon (and 5 million leis and necklaces).
Swim lessons.
Froyo date with daddy.
Splash pad!
Super proud to be sitting in a big girl chair.
Not Lulu, but my other two babies, had to throw one in. Spirit Lake.
Skyping with cousin Marcus.
Carousel in Oregon.
Play time with cousin Marcus in Oregon.
Playing with yogurt with daddy.
More Manito gardens.
Anna Jean!
Roomies 4 lyfe.
xoxo.













No comments:
Post a Comment