Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bath time and mirror friends.

My new favorite thing to do with Lucille is to take a bath with her.  Mostly because I get to hold and squeeze her little buns the whole time, but also because she just loves it.  She just sits in my arms and floats around with me, bobs up and down in the water.  It's the cutest little thing ever.  Looking forward to the day when she poops in there with me!

Okay so she doesn't really look like she's enjoying it in this picture, but she does! 


One of Lucille's new favorite things to do (and one of my favorite things to watch) is smiling at the baby in the mirror.  Without fail, every time I put her in front of the mirror she looks at herself and smiles.  Adorable.  I love my smiley little girl!




Is it normal to think everything my baby does is the cutest thing ever??  Guilty.

Love Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment